Search Service Performance - SearchStax
SearchStax® by Measured Search® includes search analytics reports that track the performance and availability of your deployment.
To view the displays on this page, you must:
- Create an analytics app.
- Insert analytics scripts in your search-results page.
- Let people use your search application so you can collect statistics.
- Navigate from the Analytics node on the left-side navigation column to the list of Analytics Apps.
- Click the blue arrow icon to the right of the appropriate App.
- Select the Performance node in the navigation bar at the left edge of the SearchStax window.
In addition to the standard features on this page, clients who select Gold, Platinum or Platinum Plus levels of support get access to an enhanced Availability Report in the SearchStax dashboard. This is a graph and a summary that documents response time and downtime so they can be compared with the guarantees of the SLA.
The Response Time graph tracks query response time over a configurable time period. Look
for Response Time under the Performance menu on the left side of the SearchStax dashboard.
Response time should be balanced against search accuracy to achieve the best user experience.