We’re pleased to announce that Solr 6.6 is now available on all SearchStax plans. For those looking to create a new Solr 6.6 plan, you can do so by creating a new SearchStax account here OR by creating a new deployment in your existing account. Solr 6.6 offers plenty of new advancements and improvements including:
- Payload support
- SimpleTextCodec Support
- UPLOAD command for uploading zipped configsets
- MOVEREPLICA command for moving a replica across nodes
- LISTALIASES command to return a list of all collection aliases
- STATUS command to emit collection details of each core
- Grouping, CollapseQParser and ExpandComponent support with PointFields
- New Streaming Evaluators
- New Streaming Expressions
- And much more!
We recommend that you explore the full list of changes and improvements in the Apache Solr 6.6 documentation. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com . We’d be happy to help. If you’d like us to upgrade your existing deployments to Solr 6.6, please let us know!